What's new

Would RuPaul Own This Amp? (1 Viewer)

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
25 watt monoblocks available in 21 colors. A purse preamp is available in your choice of 13 colors. For the descriminating buyer who has either fallen asleep or been in a coma while watching Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. Oh my!

I understand that reception is tremendous when hooked up to the largest ***** antenna but it seems some damping controls are needed to mitigate the vibrations. Do they make Sorbothane that big?

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member
I don't know if Sorbothane comes in that size, but having a pair of the world's biggest Shakti stones is certain to tame the treble, make the midrange as liquid as mercury, and add oodles of soundstage dimension!

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
Look how calm the water is around the stones. At first I thought that vertical object was Oprah's personal ummmm...you know, that thing. :D

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member
The Shakti stones blunt unwanted reflections in the water; they increase the water's transparency; they magnify its musicality. The vibrations of the water molecules are less distorted, never harsh or tinny, never shrill or bright, never forward or grating.

Now, if we can only find the world's largest green Magic Marker, we'll really have an audiophile rig on our hands!

George Caronan

Stunt Coordinator
:D Man, what is the world coming to? At least, the product's marketing department knew that the user has the option of matching it with their outfit of the day. What's next. RuPaul wouldn't have any use for it though as it is not gaudy enough. If it came with a boa, maybe... Here's a fact: Fabio endorses Martin Logan electrostat speakers, Pioneer Elites and Transparent Audio cables. The man knows his gear. Bet none ya'll knew that!

Mark gas

Second Unit

Ya he runs electostats that he put together himself. He also hooked up whoopie's HT system (no joke!).

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
My kid went to school with the Dahmer (sic?) triplets. Nope, got to go to the Best Buy in Silicon Valley ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks