What's new

World's Most Unhealthiest Breakfast? (1 Viewer)

MikeM

Screenwriter
With all the low-cal, fat-free, 'tofutti' type foods being thrust into the mainstream, in a weird way it's kind of refreshing to see a meal that basically says, "It'll kill you in the long run, but enjoy!"

At least they didn't cheat like most companies and scale down the numbers by 75% saying "Servings Per Container: 4". (Like a pint of ice cream can actually serve 4 people....yeah right!)

Looks absolutely disgusting when that package was opened though.....ewwwww

Scott Van Dyke

Supporting Actor
The only thing that looks bad, is the bacon. I eat the 1 lb. Hungry man meals all the time. I'm a picky eater, and it's good stuff! I'm looking forward to trying this breakfast too.

...And is one pound of food really to much for you guys? Is this forum really filled with that many weak tits? And anyway, who wants to live forever and have your 40 year-old grandchildren change your diapers just so you can sip another juicy-juice only to wet your self again while you gimp around in pain?

Sorry, got on another rant...;)

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
I've had Hungry Man dinners and they're not bad but Boston Market and Nite Hawk's are better.

Breakfast type foods just don't work when microwaved.
I must say that the bacon is nastiest looking part; was it still oinking?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks