What's new

Woo-Hoo! TimeWarner KC adds new HD Channels (1 Viewer)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
ESPN-HD and another channel marked 'REF' I'm not sure what that is, will check it out in a bit though :)

Just a note for the KC people here in the forum :)

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
I don't live in KC but the fact that Time Warner is adding ESPN-HD to more markets is good news...they don't carry it here either. Certainly gives me hope that they are picking it up in more markets.

Bruce

Chris

Senior HTF Member
BTW, just so it's noted: REF channel has dissappeared; I watched it for all of about 40 seconds, it was just a test pattern :frowning:

Sheldon C

Second Unit
Hey, that's cool! I may have to switch back from Everest. The fact that TWC didn't have ESPN HD and the NFL network were holding me back.

Are the Fox games HD on time warner? Everest doesn't have FOX yet, so that could be another reason to switch.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Fox games are in nice HiDEF this weekend on warner. I was happy. They even showed the KC Chiefs in HD on ESPN HD, so I didn't have to watch the crap local feed, who just broadcast analog on the digital channels ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks