What's new

Wonder Woman (2017) (1 Viewer)

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
I didn't know she was that short. I certainly wouldn't call her too skinny, at least not in the first couple seasons of Enterprise I saw. She has quite the figure.

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
McKenzie Westmore of "Passions" would probably be my pic.

Sure, she's blonde (possible she helps it a bit), but a wig or some hair dye and BING, you've got Wonder Woman for sure. Chek out her website:

http://www.mckenzie-westmore.com

Check out the photo gallery. There are even a couple pics in there where she does resemble Lynda Carter a bit to my surprise.

Hint: Check out her Mexico Vacation photos for a nice bikini-clad body shot, and her Health and Fitness photos to see her working out!

Also:

More McKenzie pics

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
After everybody catches their breath, they may want to check Mckenzie's Halloween pics out.

She's dressed in Uma's Track Suit from Kill Bill, only showing a little more cleavage.

Moe Maishlish

Supporting Actor
After everybody catches their breath, they may want to check Mckenzie's Halloween pics out.

She's dressed in Uma's Track Suit from Kill Bill, only showing a little more cleavage.
Not bad... she'd be a shoe-in for Power Girl.

But Wonder Woman? I pick Sonia Aquino! :D

Moe.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
"Buffy" Catfights "Wonder Woman"
Posted: Monday December 20th, 2004 10:37pm
Source: Teen Hollywood
Author: Garth Franklin

Ex-Buffy stars Sarah Michelle Gellar and Charisma Carpenter are allegedly competing for the lead role in forthcoming superhero movie Wonder Woman according to online celebrity zine Teen Hollywood.

The pair, who played Buffy Summers and Cordelia Chase respectively in the hit show, are battling for the iconic role after their former boss Joss Whedon agreed to direct the movie remake of the 70s television show says British tabloid The Daily Record.

An insider told the paper "Joss has told the studio that Sarah is his first choice followed by Charisma. Sarah expressed an interest, but the producers are more interested in Charisma because she is less well known."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks