What's new

Women so shockingly gorgeous, your jaw dropped! (1 Viewer)

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
Many years ago, I watched Magnum PI, and saw Dana Delaney appearing as Magnum's fiance. I was twitterpaited immediately! She is beautiful.
Link Removed
Link Removed

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I agree with John about "The Mask" and "Twin peaks".
In fact, the first time I saw Cameron Diaz was on "The TOnight Show", she was there promoting "The Mask". I was literally stunned, I couldn't believe how gorgeous she was. I think they showed that bank-clip on the show too.
As for "Twin Peaks", Amick was gorgeous, but the stunner on that show for me was Sherilynn Fenn. Mmmm... look, she's even pretty when she's "ugly" (you know she'd be the "ugly" girl in a movie if she looked like this in it!):
Link Removed
I also have to add that Courteney Cox in "Family Ties" was stunningly beautiful. I remember the first time I saw her on there, I couldn't take my eyes off of her.
/Mike

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
Two of my personal favorites:

Veronica Lake. Perfection.

I don't know her name, but that chick that was in Hot Shots and Rain Man.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Mike, that would be Valeria Golino, and yes she is one fine female!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
And would someone please post a pic or two of Madchen for Artur. Me being the dummy that I am, am not too keen on how to do that.
Artur, if no one posts a pic, do an image search on her, and you'll see that she is one the finest women on this planet!

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Here's a pretty good picture of Mädchen Amick:
page3-12_jpg.jpg

Tried to find a good one of her smiling, but this was the best one I found (don't know why there are so few of them):
page3-15_jpg.jpg

/Micke

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Madchen Amick had a kid about 3 weeks before filming Dream Lover so she had a couple extra pounds on her,she looked amazing.Ive seen her in a few recent B movies and shes very thin.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Jon,

I know that EWS was censored, but I didn't know that it was WB's policy not to release UR material. Are you sure about that? Their other affiliates (specifically New Line) have no problems releasing uncut or NC-17 material (Crash, Damage).

BTW, if you guys are Amick fans, please write in to WB and ask for the uncut version.

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
Hmmm.

Barbara Eden- I was very young but always in awe of her in that Jeanie costume. She looked good years later in a Dallas episode.

Jennifer Connely lustilicous

Gillian Anderson lustilicous

Sigorney Weaver in Galaxy Quest-all I can say is damn.

Sarah M Geller lustilicious

Natalie Wood lustilicious

Shawnee Smith from Becker lustilicious

I'm sure more will come to mind.

Matt Taylor

Stunt Coordinator
Sam C,

I agree, when I rented Joe Dirt as a way to waste a Friday afternoon, I was floored when I saw Brittney Daniel. She was soooo hot!

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Don, thank you so much for the great Dash photo. sigh. It almost sucks knowing I have no chance in hell...
I also agree with these 3
Eliza Dushku - Bring it On and Jay & Bob did it all for me
Rachel Weisz - I also like her bookwormy hotness.
Natalie Wood - One of my more fav older stars. Crazy beautiful.
If we go way back then Kate Hepburn and Lauren Bacall.
YoYoMa!! I can whistle, I can whistle! :)

Jeffrey Forner

Screenwriter
Micke;
I'm sorry, but that get-up that Sherilynn Fenn is wearing in that photo only makes her look even hotter! Holy fucking shit! :eek:

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
One other women I think is very hot is Tina Fey, head writer for SNL. Beautiful, smart and funny are a very sexy combination.
Link Removed
I love the glasses, too!
wu_pb_small.jpg

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Hmmm...I thought I was the only one that found Tina Fey to be very attractive in a wierd, intellectual way. Just something about her that I really like. Even the scar on her chin adds character (I wonder how she got it?)

Keep bringing on the pics. I love the classic photos of the beauties of old Hollywood. You just don't see many truly classy beautiful women anymore.

Kirsten

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Scott!
What's this I read about you lusting over Tina Fey?????
[rant]You are in BIG trouble when you get home Mister!!![/rant]
:angry: Grrrrrrrrr.........
;) *giggle*
;)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Thank God others find Tina Fey hot! She reminds me a lot of my ex-roommate. God I need to look her up (she's in NYC now)...
Scott,
Busted!!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks