What's new

Wolfenstein Tournament. What do you guys think? (1 Viewer)

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Im down. The Nazi medic with the low down dirty cuban cigar is in for some document running action.

Martin_Frohlich

Stunt Coordinator
I am in. I just played for the first time today and I still suck but I had fun learning. I use to suck at Mechassault too but then Joe taught me the ways off the pussy mobile and I got pretty good;)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
LOL Martin. Dont worry starting monday the P-Mobiles will be in action once again with capture the flag

capt

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Hey guys if you want. start getting your 4 man teams together. I know i started already.Get them together a little ahead of time so any changes can be made, and if you need subs it will be easier. Just make up your teams and post them here. The first team so far is

Team "We Dont Use God Mode"
CaptDS9E -Joey
RingWraith-Dean
Orpheus-Travis
And to be announced if he accepts :)

This week ill work on what format we will use. Give people just getting the game a little time to practice. The tourney will probably be the following week. That way people who have finals will have the time and so forth

capt

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
I'm in, I think the team I am in has 3 people already, but I have to double check, I don't want to pput them on here when they aren't sure.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
this isnt mech assault buddy, and besides The circle is now complete. Leo is one of Team "WDUGM" :)

James D S

Screenwriter
This sounds like fun. How do we go about recruiting teams if we haven't all played with each other before? What about a draft or a draw? Seems that would even the teams up a bit more and make it more competative.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Well thats why i didnt make the tourney this week. So all the new players can get in on action, practice, meet the others and find players they like to team with. Making teams will not be hard at all for this. There are so many HTF playing everyone will find a team. Just chat here, meet online and come up with a team. I can tell you right now. If we did a drawing we would still have good teams. Its happened with past tourneys for Group play. So nothing really differs.

capt

Leo_P

Second Unit
It's official, I'm with Team "WDUGM".:emoji_thumbsup:
When's this slaughter, I mean, tournament gonna take place?:D

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Hehe, sounds cool. GL to all in the competition. I would sign up but I'm way too flaky on play times and have a new baby due any week now ;) All the best to you brave boys and girls of the US (or Hitler Youth as the case may be.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks