1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Wolfe Press Release: Kiss Me

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Ronald Epstein, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    [​IMG]

“[It] will make you laugh. It will make you cry, and it will warm your heart.

Get ready to have a new favorite lesbian movie.” – Emelina Minero, Curve Magazine

“… tremendous, sensual, stunning and simply sexy! Kiss Me is as honest as it is beautiful.

A real tour de lesbian force!http://afterellen.com/

SAN JOSE, CALIF. (September 4, 2012) –
    A sensual, romantic drama about how love appears in the most unexpected ways at the most unexpected times, the critically-acclaimed Kiss Me (Kyss Mig)debuts on DVD November 6th from Wolfe Video and will be available early across all digital platforms on September 25th. Writer/Director Alexandra Therese-Keining’s (Hot Dog) engaging tale of Mia (Ruth Vega Fernandez), an uptight woman about to be married to Tim (Joakim Nätterqvist), who embarks on an affair with Mia (Liv Mjönes), has been a hit on the international film festival circuit, winning the Audience Award at the AFI Fest 2011. The film also stars the award winning actress Lena Endre and Krister Henriksson as the parents, and includes a driving soundtrack, featuring singer-songwriter Jose Gonzales and pop songstress Robyn.

Synopsis:
    Ruth Vega Fernandez stars as Mia, a thirty-something upper middle-class woman who finds her life turned upside down when she unexpectedly falls in love with the free-spirited Frida (Liv Mjones). The two women meet at an engagement party in the country — Frida’s mother is about to marry Mia’s father — and discover an instant attraction that immediately calls into question Mia’s engagement to her longtime boyfriend Tim. Notable for its sumptuous and sensual love scenes, Kiss Me deftly portrays the ecstasy of true undeniable lesbian love entwined with the angst of coming out. Featuring exceptional performances from a stellar cast, this passionate drama has earned acclaim from fans and critics around the world.

Kiss Me has a runtime of 105 minutes and is not rated.

DVD Catalog #: WOL # 5012D

DVD UPC Code: 754703763815

DVD ISBN: 978-1-935423-58-4

DVD PreBook Date: 9/18/2012

DVD Street Date: 11/6/2012

DVD SRP: $24.95

ABOUT WOLFE
    Serving customers since 1985, Wolfe is the largest exclusive distributor of LGBT films. Recent major Wolfe titles include Sundance Audience Award winner, Undertow (Peru’s submission for the Academy Awards); the wildly popular Berlinale Teddy Award winner, Tomboy and 2012 Sundance hit Mosquita y Mari. Wolfe is also well known for the DVD releases of such beloved classics as Desert Hearts, Big Eden, Were the World Mine and A Marine Story. Wolfe’s acclaimed motion picture library can be found at WolfeVideo.com as well as at national retailers such as Netflix, Barnes & Noble, Amazon and VOD destinations such as Comcast, Time Warner, YouTube Movies, Hulu, iTunes and, of course, WolfeOnDemand.com.