What's new

Wireless Headphones for Xbox 360? (1 Viewer)

RockyMountainHigh

Auditioning
Real Name
Shaun
Hello all,
Waiting on my Xbox360 package, due to arrive Monday. I'm on the search for a good set of wireless headphones for gameplay. Microphone isn't a factor, though I would take one if it was included with whatever I go with.

My questions are:

1. I'm not sure to go with something specifically for the Xbox, like the EarForce X2, or something for general hi-fi/stereo listening like the Sennheiser or Sony Open Air's. My price range is around $100. I see the Pioneer SE-DIR800C have about the best reviews, but I can't bring myself to spend $300 - $400 on headphones right now. What do you all recommend and/or use?

2. Silly question, but I'm assuming the Xbox360 has a headphone jack? Or, will I need to run audio to my TV or surround sound and plug the headphones there?

Thanks much all.

RockyMountainHigh

Auditioning
Real Name
Shaun
Class..., anyone? No wireless headphone users here? Should I post this over in the audio forum? Thanks.

Juan.F

Grip
If you mean a wireless headset to talk to others when playing on-line, the only one I am aware of at the moment is the official Wireless Headset from Microsoft.

I own this headset and am enjoying it, although I have heard others have experienced some problems with it. My biggest issue with it is that the range is very small. I cannot be more than about 15 feet from my 360 before the headset loses its connection, which is a much lower range than the actual wireless controller, which works flawlessly from a much further distance.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks