What's new

Windows XP Pro Only $48.94 For MS Resellers (1 Viewer)

Lee Conner

Auditioning
Bill -

Thanks for the reply. It worked just like that! I had gone that far by myself but it kept associating me with another company.:frowning: So I tried from another computer and it worked. ;) Funny thing is, the computer that didnt work runs on XP and the computer that worked runs on Win 2000. HHHmmm... strange but true.:rolleyes:

Thanks again!

Bill Gato

Stunt Coordinator
The first time I took advantage of this offer, it took a good month and a half to two months to receive my package. This time around, it took a total of about two weeks!!

I came home yesterday and found the box waiting for me at the front door (I love it when that happens!).

I'm now fully transitioned over to the Windows XP OS for both of my PCs at home.

This is a fantastic deal, folks. Try to take advantage of it while you can.

Steve_Ch

Supporting Actor
Bill, I got my copy on the first "round", what's the "trick" on getting it a second time?

Bill Gato

Stunt Coordinator
Steve,

Check out my reply to Lee on the bottom of page 1 for specific details on navigating the ordering pages.

All I did was re-enter my information for my company. I'm not sure if I changed anything from the first time around, but I think I pretty much used the same information from the first round.

I don't think they're checking too carefully. Good luck to you.

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
I got through the registration part. But now Link Removed is not working for me. I get redirected there when I try to order.

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
Yeah, I got so far, and then it wouldn't let me get past the shipping address. My company is a partner, so this should work for me, unless I jumped on it too late. :frowning:

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
I just tried it again and I got through. :)

Any way to order more than one copy?

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
Wow. Worked for me now too, and it was totally different than where I went last night. Today it started right off with a one page survey, that I didn't see at all last night. Maybe it took some time for my register info to take in their system. In any event... ROCK!! This should go nicely with that new system I've been meaning to make hetre lately. :emoji_thumbsup:

RajeeK

Second Unit
Placed my order last week. They shipped it within 2 days and now I'm running XP Pro. Thanks for the link. Oh ya, I got a free package of Big League Chew Gum. That made it all worth it.

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
Wow Rajee, that's much more promising than the "6-8 weeks" they said to expect. I just checked my email and YAY I got an order confirmation. Hopefully mine ships in a few days too... keepin' my fingers crossed. :D

I ordered on the night of the 4th and got it today. It is exactly as the others have described.

Is this a clean install or can you use it as an upgrade??

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
I dunno Chris, but my coworker seems to think you can use it as an upgrade. I know, that wasn't very encouraging or definite, but he was pretty confident that you could. Myself, I'll be doing a clean install. Oh... and I just got mine today! Yay! :)

Bill Gato

Stunt Coordinator
Mike,

When you enroll, choose the option which allows you to register or create your own account/company. This is a way of registering your company with Microsoft's program.

Just follow the instructions (check your e-mail when you've done the first part for the registration number), fill in the survey, and you're on your way to getting your software.

Thanks Ben, I will give it a shot with the upgrade and see what happens. At the worst, I will have to clear everything and install from scratch.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
looks like it's off again...bummer!

Thank you for your interest in the Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional "Go Pro" Collectors Kit. This offering is no longer available.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks