What's new

Windjammer: The Voyage of the Christian Radich (Blu-ray) available for preorder on Amazon (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
47f319f5_51M7ZQG3FIL._SL500_AA300_.jpeg

http://www.amazon.com/Windjammer-Voyage-Christian-Radich-Blu-ray/dp/B008N3E034/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1343691663&sr=8-1&keywords=Windjammer%3A+The+Voyage+of+the+Christian+Radich+%5BBlu-ray%5D

Richard--W

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard W
I look forward to discovering this large-format widescreen experimental film on Blu-ray. The smilebox looks natural and easy on the eyes on my HD monitor. One of the joys of movies is that they can take us to places we'll never see and put us through experiences we'd never have, and Windjammer promises to be an original film. I have complete confidence in Flicker Alley's restorations and transfers.

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
I'm pretty sure Flicker Alley's is just the distributor for Windjammer and This is Cinerama. Cinerama Inc., Dave Strohmaier and Image Trends Inc. did the digital restorations.

Richard--W

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard W
A distinction I should have made, Roland.
Flicker Alley sources restorations from other countries, too. Abel Gance's exquisite La Roue (1923), the Melies collection and Chaplin at Keystone (1914) for examples.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks