What's new

Win a copy of Code of Silence and Lone Wolf McQuade on Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Chuck Norris does not believe in Judge, Jury, Executioner, although he is rather fond of the last part.

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
Religion has it wrong, it was not God that created the world, he first created Chuck Norris, who then created the world . . . with ONE PUNCH!

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
There are no earthquakes, there are only a series of Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks.

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
So, you can post as many 'facts' as you want? Perhaps, one each from a single person would be better. A little late for this post, now that I think about it. Will have to come up with more.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I checked with Adam. . .by that time, others had made multiple posts so he said to go ahead.
Of course, I'm sure he OKed that with Chuck Norris first.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Originally Posted by SWFF /t/322152/win-a-copy-of-code-of-silence-and-lone-wolf-mcquade-on-blu-ray/30#post_3947921
So, you can post as many 'facts' as you want? Perhaps, one each from a single person would be better. A little late for this post, now that I think about it. Will have to come up with more.
That was my bad. I made the mistake of assuming that would be the case, but neglected to state it, then the genie escaped....

Kevin EK

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
I'll refrain from saying that Chuck Norris doesn't need a genie to grant his wishes. He gets whatever he wants, whenever he wants it. Or somebody is going to pay.

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
There is an urban legend that states if you say Chuck Norris's name three times he will appear and side kick you in balls, but it has gone untested for fear that it might actually happen.

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
There are only three things you can count on in life: Death, Taxes and Chuck Norris.

Chuck Anstey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chuck Anstey
Well since we are allowed multiple posts, I'll put one of my favorites
Chuck Norris doesn't do push ups, he does Earth downs.

Steve_Pannell

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve
Okay, here's my second, and last one:
Chuck Norris CAN believe it's not butter.
(Chuck Norris called me and said that I'd better make my 500th post about him)

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
I've heard that that when Chuck Norris was born, it took five storks to deliver him to his parents. I also heard that they were going to shoot a movie with Chuck Norris and Mr. T in the early eighties at Spirit Lake Lodge in southwest Washington, but the cascades couldn't handle that much awesome in one place at one time, resulting in the May 18th eruption of Mount St Helens.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
If you run boiling water through Chuck Norris' beard you can make a wonderful cup of chamomile tea.

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
Originally Posted by Russell G /t/322152/win-a-copy-of-code-of-silence-and-lone-wolf-mcquade-on-blu-ray/30#post_3948078
Chuck Norris has a cat.
Chuck Norris' "cat" is a Honey Badger

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks