What's new

Win a copy of Before the devil knows you're dead (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Rules this round:
---
All ya gotta do is post below ONCE and one time ONLY, with your favorite Sidney Lumet film.

Will pick a winner sometime after 10 PM tomorrow, so be sure to be in before then, anyone who posts AFTER that but before I do the rolls is eligble but I wont guarantee your entry unless its before 10PM EST April 24, capiche?

-Open to residents of US/Canada only.
-Winners must have been registered HTF members before 11:59 PM EST April 22, 2008.
-Limiting winners to one HTF prize a month max, so please don't enter if you have won anything from HTF in the last month. If you happen to win any of the other movies being given out at the same time you will get your pick and we will roll a second time.
-HTF staff prohibited from winning.
-All decisions by me and the HTF owners are final in case of a dispute or tie =)
-Editing posts or threads will result in disqualification.
-Void where prohibited etc. This is done for entertainment value only and no prize substitutions are possible.

Simple and logical enough?

1 Winner will be selected at random using Random.org's random integer tool!

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
Honestly I've never heard of Sidney Lumet. If I win the contest I will both write a book report on him and post a review of The Devil Knows You're Dead :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Green Mountaineer
Recent bookmarks