What's new

Will we finally see a CHIPS release? Ask WB.. (1 Viewer)

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
With the plans for a big screen movie on CHIPS, now is our chance to ask WB if there are plans in the near future to release the series on DVD!!

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
I have this on my list to ask them about along with scarecrow and mrs. king, spencer: for hire and a few others. There is no excuse to not release these especially since they exist in dvd format on in2tv all they have to do is slap them on dvd. Well Chips isn't on in2tv but still time to release that allready!

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
You mean, there's not a release date set? What's going on? You know, I think they are all waiting to release the rest of the shows to HD-DVD and Blu Ray leaving the standard DVD owners out of the loop.

RogerH

Supporting Actor
I hope CHIPS is in the works. Also can somebody ask when the Dukes final season will be released and whether the 2 tv movies will be included?

Stephen Wight

Second Unit
Real Name
Stephen
I was going to ask about CHiPs,if I am able to make it to the chat.I hope they don't say they are waiting to release the first season to tie in with the release of the movie,in 2008.They should do what they did with The Dukes Of Hazzard.Release the first season soon,(preferably this year)and release one of the later seasons to tie in with the movie.

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
Well i managed to get in a question on CHiPs in last half hour. Was surprised nobody had asked up to that point. Warner says CHiPs is being considered for release. So i guess that is positive since most responses were no plans at this time for other 70's, 80's shows.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Thanks for asking about CHIPS Aryn!! I was working, bit would have loved to join in on the chat.
Being considered for release is a good sign I guess!! Of course, you never know untill it's been announced. I would LOVE to see all six seasons released..

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
No Update on the Series to DVD hopefully we are getting closer. But a little info on the movie, ponch has been set forever but finally jon baker has been cast and the movie is set to start filming in nov/dec for a 2007 release. Please WB start releasing the sets ASAP give us S1 for xmas or early 2007, then tie in S2 with the theatrical release and S3 with dvd release of the movie. Something like that would be great.

Then get the rest out!! :)

Here is link to the news story.. I am not one for tv movie remakes but it sounds like they are gonna do a serious chips movie. Anything that helps get the show out on dvd!!!!!!!

http://www.cinemablend.com/new.php?id=3519

Jason Sweet

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the info Aryn,
I liked Chris Evans in Fantastic Four, he brought some nice comic relief. Hopefully he works out well as Jon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks