1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Will cords fit behind my TV w/ this mount?

Discussion in 'Displays' started by JCH16, Jan 9, 2013.

1. JCH16

JCH16 New Member

Ok, my TV is the VIZIO 32" Class LCD 720p 60Hz HDTV, E321VL Today I bought a Sanus-Classic Series 1.25'' Low-Profile Wall Mount for 32'' - 63'' Flat-Panel TVs-Black-MLL10-B1 Already having some buyers remorse... but I might stick with the mount depending on this thread. The question is, will I be able to fit my cable/HDMI cords behind the TV with this mount, given the limited space between the wall and the TV? I've never had a LCD TV or a Wall Mount before. One way I figure of combating the lack of space would be to plug the cords in before I hang the TV up. Still, I would rather just be able to reach in there and plug in the cords! I saw much better deals on Walmart, and called to cancel... but it seems that Best Buy refuses to cancel online orders an hour after purchase, despite the fact that I called only three hours later! So what do you think, will I be able to use this mount effectively, or should I return it? Thanks.

2. schan1269

schan1269 HTF Expert
    HW Reviewer

Sam
    My "guess" is this Vizio's inputs all "stick straight out the back" (I'm not littering my computer memory with a Vizio owners manual)... Get some of these... http://www.amazon.com/Innoo-Female-Degree-Right-Adaptor/dp/B008LSYCAC/ref=sr_1_6?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1357757314&sr=1-6&keywords=90+degree+hdmi And no, I don't know if "that one" works for your situation, as I don't know if Vizio orients the HDMI vertical or horizontal. But buy the right 90 degree adapter. Problem solved.