What's new

Will adding more subs really improve bass response in a properly calibrated setup? (1 Viewer)

BruceD

Screenwriter
Frank, like you I can't afford the Lex MC-12 w/EQ so I want to explore an HTPC with appropriate sound card and software for experimentation purposes. Doing everything (xovers and EQ) in the digital domain as well as storing my music in a lossless format.

If I can get a firewire or USB connection to an HT processor and/or DAC or digital amp then I won't need to worry about noise/jitter in the HTPC.

frank manrique

Supporting Actor
quote:

"Frank, like you I can't afford the Lex MC-12 w/EQ so I want to explore an HTPC with appropriate sound card and software for experimentation purposes. Doing everything (xovers and EQ) in the digital domain as well as storing my music in a lossless format.

If I can get a firewire or USB connection to an HT processor and/or DAC or digital amp then I won't need to worry about noise/jitter in the HTPC."

Interesting...very interesting! Please let us know how it all works out, will 'ya? Thanks... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks