1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Wild Wild West: 40th Anniv. Season 1on 6/3

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by MarcoAD, Jan 27, 2006.

1. MarcoAD

MarcoAD Well-Known Member

I didn't see another post discussing this so here it is. This is great news. Here's to hoping they give it a good transfer and have some quality extras. TVshowsondvd of course comes through with the art.

Wild Wild West Season 1

1 more show off my must have list. Now where is Get Smart!!!

2. michael_ks

michael_ks Well-Known Member

So does this mean that Perry Mason and Gomer Pyle, USMC are not that far behind after all? Sure hope so.

3. Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm glad it's coming and the set looks Great, glad it's Season 1 vs. A Best of Ala Gunsmoke. But waiting till June Stink. I was hoping for March/April. Oh well it's on the List !

4. todd s

todd s Well-Known Member

Great news and from what I have read. A bunch of extras. Now all we need is The Untouchables and all my classic Paramount titles will be out.

The others...Star Trek, WWW and Mission Impossible.

5. Henry V

Henry V Well-Known Member

Fabulous news, I can't wait to get this series on DVD. Not even Dr. Miguelito Loveless could keep me from getting this set!
    With Mission:Impossible's first season's impending release to DVD in April the only classic 60's TV Spy series still MIA is The Man from U.N.C.L.E., though it's rumoured to be in preparation for DVD release as well.

6. FrancisP

FrancisP Well-Known Member

While I'm happy to see it out, I also wish it had come out earlier. I hope we can get to S2 before the end of the year.

7. Jeff Willis

Jeff Willis Well-Known Member

This is one that I'd given up on so I bought the Columbia House DVD's for S1. Anyone here plan on getting this set if they already have the C.H. set?

8. Nick Eden

Nick Eden Well-Known Member

Good news about Wild Wild West.
    Has Mission:Impossible been announced yet? There have been rumours about an April release, but if Paramount have announced releases for June (ie WWW), then I think it highly unlikely that MI is still on for April?

9. Gord Lacey

Gord Lacey Well-Known Member

M:I isn't coming in April. I know a few sites have posted about it recently, but Paramount is still transferring the film. They got some baaaad info from someone.

Gord