What's new

Wild Things: Unrated......Due April 20th.....??? (2 Viewers)

JoshB

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joshua Bal
Like I said, they dont shower together in the movie (the scene that was in theaters and on DVD) but in the scene that was filmed and later cut by the director, they do. I don't know if that is what you meant, or maybe I didnt specify, but other than that I've heard nothing of further nudity from the female leads, and of course we won't see more of Neve.

Benson R

Supporting Actor
I havent listened to the commentary track from the existing dvd in a long time but I believe the big scene cut from the movie was a much longer and explicit version of the pool scene with Neve and Denise. The director though says he cut it not because of getting an R rating but because he thought it was boring and slowed the movie down.

I dont remember if he said anything about more of the shower scene, but the way it is edited now I thought the movie was implying that Kevin Bacon's character was gay and was coming onto Dillon who was not pleased.

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian

What was he smoking and exactly how much of it did he smoke when that thought occured to him? :crazy:

Frank Grimes

Second Unit
"The scene was in the movie when I saw it in the theater. Matt Dillon walks up to the shower door and opens it, with Kevin Bacon taking a shower. Kevin Bacon turns around to reveal his bacon."

Now by this, do you mean he was literally showing some bacon that he was eating/cooking, or is "bacon" some sort of metaphor?

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I think that shower scene rumor was shot down by Dillon saying it was just teenage girl wishfull thinking.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Benson,

You either didn't understand all of the the movie or else you left the theater before the final (second) ending.

They were both 'pleased', although one was lying (yes, they were having an affair).

Frank,

Full frontal bacon.

Cees

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
That's what I loved about the first one. So much was revealed in the credits. Plus it was always fun listening to the audience gasp and go "Oooooh" when:

Neve pulled out her tooth. That nice and loud 'pop'. Gets them every time. :D

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman

The lack of chapter stops on Mulholland Drive was one of the greatest travesties in the history of home video! :frowning:

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Honestly, I understand it.

He feels movies are a form of art that should be experienced from beginning to end, and feels you shouldn't skip to your favorite scene. I see the chapters as more of a convenience. My player turns off after 10 minutes of pause...and I wouldn't want to have to fast forward through it...

Jason Hughes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Hughes
I can't find anything about either movie at any on-line store. Anybody have any links?

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

Well, for that matter they shouldn't be watched in your home on television, so why does he permit that? Let's face it, most movies on DVD are being re-watched by people who have already seen them in theaters. Lynch has no more right to tell me how I "should" view my DVD copy of his movie than John Grisham should be able to ban chapters and page numbers in his books because he thinks novels are an art form and you should read the whole thing in one shot without being able to stop and start, or skip to your favorite chapter the second or third time you read it. Some of these people need a serious course in humility. Maybe we should mail Lynch a chart of the solar system that shows the Earth orbiting the Sun, not his ego. :)

Regards,

Joe

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

Never mind that, does anyone have confirmation that there is even going to be a new edition with additional footage? All I've seen in this thread is a post reporting a rumor and asking if it were true, and a post saying that no website had any such listing. (Well, that and a very involved side discussion about Kevin Bacon's penis. ;))

At this point I'm less interested in the hypothetical content of the alleged special edition than I am in its reality.

Regards,

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks