What's new

Wild Things: Unrated......Due April 20th.....??? (1 Viewer)

JoshB

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joshua Bal
Is it true the Neve Campbell/Denise Richards film is due out on April 20th, in an unrated version?? It is supposedly to coincide with the direct to video release of Wild Things 2....Does anyone know?

JoshB

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joshua Bal
If it is the Unrated version, does anyone know what may have been cut in the first place?

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
There is a Wildthings 2 coming? That is so funny. Just this weekend I was playing the 'movie party game' at lunch and my movie was Wildthings 2. :D

I'm curious as to what they would put back into the unrated version. Maybe Neve will have some screentime as in the original she only shows her back during the famous threesome scene.

JoshB

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joshua Bal
Actually, she has a no nudity clause, so any chance of seeing her is a no go. But more of Denise.....

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
Wild Things 2 is a direct to video release. (B-Movie Stars)

Plot:

"Based on the hot movie Wild Things, Wild Things 2 sees teenage bad girls Maya and Britnney go on a sex and killing spree to win millions."

Sounds like a winner.

JoshB

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joshua Bal
Actually, in regards to the "penis" comment, there was suppose to be a shower scene between Kevin Bacon and Matt Dillon, but it was supposedly cut by director John McNaughton. It's suppose to be a deleted scene, but is not available on any DVD release....yet.

Charlie O.

Supporting Actor

So this is pretty much a movie with that has nothing to do with Wild Things and they just slapped the name on it

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Charlie,

And this sounds like a new concept to you? ;)

I hope this is for real. I held of buying the original because I wasn't able to find it for cheap, but I'd pick this up in a second...

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
More nude Denise is A-OK. :emoji_thumbsup: :b Matt Dillon shower scenes I can live without but to each his/her own. :D

Chuck Bogie

Second Unit
1) the movie, original or sequel, is really gonna stink

2) the fast forward and pause buttons are gonna get a workout

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
I thought that's why they have scene selections these days.

Perhaps you still live in the VCR days ?

:D

Jeff D Han

Supporting Actor
If there is an unrated edition coming out, my guess
is that the threesome scene will be longer- it seemed
very short in the R-rated version. Also the scene
in the pool with Richards and Campbell will be
longer.:D

Brian Dobbs

Ambassador
Real Name
Brian Dobbs

The scene was in the movie when I saw it in the theater. Matt Dillon walks up to the shower door and opens it, with Kevin Bacon taking a shower. Kevin Bacon turns around to reveal his bacon.

JoshB

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joshua Bal
Yes, that part of the shower scene I've seen before, both oin theaters and on the DVD, but it was suppose to be a scene where they shower together if I recall. Also, don't expect to se any more of Neve. She has a no nudity clause in her contract, so don't expect its her we're goign to see....I'm suprsied they haven't made an announcement about this release already...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks