What's new

Wii Virtual Console & Wii Ware Weekly Release (1 Viewer)

CaseyL

Supporting Actor
WiiU: The Cave Balloon Fight [NES] 3DS eShop: Cocoto Alien Brick Breaker Super C DUDE! SUPER C!

CaseyL

Supporting Actor
Here's a bit of a clarification, in case this has arisen as a concern in your world: "Dude! I totally already bought that VC Game on my Wii! Now I have to buy it again on my WiiU! Super lame!" No, not really. If you do a Data transfer from your Wii to your WiiU you can actually play all your VC games in the Wii Emulator mode. If you want to upgrade to the WiiU version, there's a low low rate ($1-1.50) that you can re-download the game for which gives you a few benefits: 1) Access to the MiiVerse 2)not having to open the Wii Mode on the WiiU which can potentially be a long process 3) you can now play the game with the Pro Controller, which is pretty rad.

CaseyL

Supporting Actor
mattCR said:
The thirty cent deal is potentially awesome.
I agree. I think FZero will probably make my system. The only thing I wish was different, in Japan instead of "Punchout" they're getting Mother3, which we respectively know as "Earthbound" the amazing cult RPG for the SuperNES which is on my list of most awesome games ever created. It does give me hope that we will soon see it state-side on the WiiU VC Releases, which it never quite made it on the Wii, much to the disappointment of millions (Okay, not "millions", maybe tens...but still).

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
With taxes, Balloon Joust came to $.32. I'm going to go ahead and get all seven. I hope we can eventually put them in a folder a la the 3DS. As an aside, I've already earned $10 on the Deluxe Digital promo. It runs through December 14, 2014, and I think it's going to be a pretty cool thing.

CaseyL

Supporting Actor
I just updated Post #477, which features the 30 for 30 WiiU Virtual Console Promo with the dates of availability for each title.

CaseyL

Supporting Actor
WiiU: Puddle Wii: NeoGeo: Metal Slug 4 DSi: 99 Moves 3DS eShop: Ikachan Bloody Vampire Witches Cat Ice Climber 99 Moves

CaseyL

Supporting Actor
WiiU eShop: Fist of the North Star 2: Ken's Rage 3DS eShop: Mega Man 2 Ah! Heaven DSi: Ah! Heaven

CaseyL

Supporting Actor
WiiU eShop: Wii Street U Wii: NeoGeo: Worlds Heroes 2 Jet DSi: Moke Moke 3DS eShop: Dig Dug Moke Moke WiiU street is free for a limited time. It's some sort of Google Maps collaboration. I haven't tried it yet. Is it coincidence that on Valentines Day they release Dig-Dug, a game where you insert your hose into another creature then pump until an explosion happens? I think not!

CaseyL

Supporting Actor
WiiU: FZero 3DS eShop: Viking Invasion 2: Tower Defense Yoshi Picdun 2: Witches Curse DSi: Picdun 2: Witches Curse

CaseyL

Supporting Actor
WiiU: BIT.TRIP Presents...Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien Wii: Retro City Rampage 3DS eShop: Coaster Creator Mahjong Mysteries: Ancient Athena Easter Eggstravaganza DSi: Easter Eggstravaganza

CaseyL

Supporting Actor
Wii NeoGeo: King of Fighters 98 3DS eShop: ATV Wild Ride 3D Kersploosh! Nano Assault EX Wrecking Crew

CaseyL

Supporting Actor
Wii NeoGeo: King of Fighters 98 3DS eShop: ATV Wild Ride 3D Kersploosh! Nano Assault EX Wrecking Crew

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks