1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Why Sirius Rocks!

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones / Entertainment' started by Joshua Clinard, Oct 24, 2003.

1. Joshua Clinard

Joshua Clinard Well-Known Member

Joshua Clinard
    Has anyone seen the new Sirius web site? I think it's just great, and it will help get new subscribers. One great addition, is their Why We Rock page. I think it sums up nicely why Sirius Rocks!

2. KurtW

KurtW Well-Known Member

I agree. The commercials on the XM feeds really turned me off. I don't like paying $10 for music a month, and having commercials on more half of the music feeds. For $13 a month, Sirius is really the only way to go. They've really started to get aggressive on their product pricing lately, which I think is a good step for them, and will take a solid chunk out of XM's share.

My only complaint is the darn antenna placement in my home. But that's my own fault - I don't have a east or north facing window where my home theatre system is.

That and the fact you can get Sirius feeds online to your computer is a nice thing too.

3. BrianM

BrianM Well-Known Member

I've had XM and Sirius for almost a year to see which one I would prefer for the long run. It is absolutely no question. Sirius blows away XM by a long shot. Not just in terms of commercial free music but also in channel content and selection programing. I predict Sirius will be the leader in the long run. I may even have to buy some stock in the company.

4. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

I know this will run contrary to most of what people have run into, but I have to say, their support is very good. I ran into a problem on a road trip while sitting outside of Pontoon Beach, IL. The receiver on my car had intermittent pickups and some channel issues (Audiovox). I called them up after I got to my hotel - at about 2AM, got hold of someone right away, and the problem was solved within about 20 minutes (it was a "duh" issue; so I won't go into that) but great that they walked me through the checkover the moment I called [​IMG]

5. Joshua Clinard

Joshua Clinard Well-Known Member

Joshua Clinard
    Anyone watch Monday Night Football last night? [​IMG]