What's new

Why Polk??? (1 Viewer)

laraz

Grip
Real Name
Lara
has anyone tried the 265-LS (vanishing series)? I am considering those for the HT front channels, and I can get them for good prices (wholesale)

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
laraz said:
has anyone tried the 265-LS (vanishing series)? I am considering those for the HT front channels, and I can get them for good prices (wholesale)
ThreadNecro.gif

Might be better off just starting a new thread :)

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
A couple of years, I'd say :) Mike, who was the previous last poster in that thread is still an active member here though. Search is definitely your friend, but the new question is rather specific as opposed to general Polk.

Brian Alley

Auditioning
Real Name
BLA
I have a Polk 5.1, but Polk and everyone else needs to stop using the cheap spring terminals. Even budget speakers deserve proper binding posts. Right out of the box the terminal on one broke, and I had to put a screw in the hole until Polk send me a bag of replacement terminal blocks. They sent a handful, so they must know how cheap they are, but at least they sent them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks