1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

WHV Press Release: Supernatural: The Complete Third Season

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Ronald Epstein, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    SUPERNATURAL:
    THE COMPLETE THIRD SEASON

CATCH ALL 16 SPINE-CHILLING EPISODES OF SEASON THREE ON DVD JUST IN TIME FOR THE SEASON FOUR PREMIERE ON THE CW

INCLUDES OVER AN HOUR OF SPECIAL FEATURES PLUS
    A BONUS OFFER FOR A DIGITAL COPY OF THE ENTIRE SEASON!

Resurrected on DVD September 2, 2008

BURBANK, CA. (June 2, 2008) – The most recent chapter of the Winchester brothers’ story is resurrected on September 2, when Warner Home Video releases Supernatural: The Complete Third Season on DVD. Bound by tragedy and blood to a dangerous otherworldly mission, Sam (Jared Padelecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) race against a ticking clock to save each other and defend the world against creatures that most people believe only exist in folklore, superstition and nightmares. The five-disc collector’s set features all 16 one-hour episodes and over an hour of special features, including a brand-new special effects featurette, gag reel, and commentaries, plus a bonus offer for a Digital Copy of the entire season. Supernatural: The Complete Third Season hits shelves just in time for fans to catch up with the Winchester brothers before the paranormal journey returns with the season four premiere on The CW. The set is priced to own at $59.98 SRP.

The yellow-eyed demon is vanquished, but at a terrible price. The battle that brought him down released hundreds of demons from Hell into an unsuspecting world and cost Sam his life. But a grief-stricken Dean made a deal with the Crossroads Demon – his soul in exchange for Sam’s resurrection. Now Dean has just one year to live. One year to fight the unholy, the twisted, the ghoulish. One year to say farewell to Sam, and one year for Sam to search desperately for some way to save his brother. Mind-bending adventure awaits as the Winchester brothers continue their astonishing odyssey into the supernatural…and their personal odyssey into destiny.

Supernatural: The Complete Third Season DVD Special Features Include:

• From Legends to Reality: SUPERNATURAL Effects

• Impala Featurette: A Look Inside the Classic 1967 Chevrolet Impala

• Scene Specifics: Short Segments Showcasing Creative Team Members Discussing Favorite Aspects of Particular Episodes

• Ghostfacers! Confessionals Minifeaturette Gallery

• Gag Reel

Supernatural is produced by Wonderland Sound and Vision in association with Warner Bros. Television.

About Digital Copy

Warner Home Video is proud to include a digital offer with this TV on DVD release, providing for convenient portability of the Season 3 episodes. A tremendous value, consumers will have the option to download a Digital Copy of the entire season, excluding the special features. This offer is available for both PC and Mac computers and is compatible with the most popular digital formats. The release contains detailed instructions on how to access and download the episodes.

Basics:
    Price: $59.98 SRP
    Street Date: September 2, 2008
    Languages: English, Brazilian Portuguese
    Subtitles: ESDH, Complex Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese,

Latin Spanish, French Canadian

Presented in 16X9 Widescreen Format
    Running Time: Feature – Approx 720 min. / Enhanced Content – Approx 74 min.
    DVD Catalog # 1000038718

2. Jason Seaver

Jason Seaver Well-Known Member

That is all sorts of random. [​IMG]

3. Jay_B!

Jay_B! Well-Known Member

wow, I bought this set almost two years ago [​IMG]

4. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    Sorry, guys.

WB actually sent me a Press Release that was 2 years old.

They also sent the Third Season press release which I just updated here.

5. Joseph J.D

Joseph J.D Well-Known Member

I really want to get this but I think I will wait it out for now......I wouldn't be surprised if Warner decided to release this on Blu-ray at some point.

6. FrankPitt

FrankPitt Well-Known Member

Frank
    Considering this season was six episodes shy of the standard 22, and the set is one disc less than the previous releases, it would've been really sweet of WHV to shave a few bucks off the price. I'll probably buy it, regardless, because I'm obsessive that way. But still...

7. Jay_B!

Jay_B! Well-Known Member

well, considering previous seasons, wait about three months and season 3 will be on sale for $16.99-22.99, Warner seems to do this with their current shows ala Smallville, Gilmore Girls (ok, that ended last year, but still), One Tree Hill and this.

8. Matt Hough

Matt Hough Well-Known Member
    Reviewer

Matt Hough
    I did think it was the best season yet for the show, so I am looking forward to a release of some kind.