What's new

WHV Announcement: LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu Season 2 (Blu-ray) (DVD) (1 Viewer)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Wow, my kid likes this but I had no idea it was doing so well. For a kid's show, it's OK. I guess that explains the new Lego show ("Legends of Chima").

Sky Captain

Second Unit
Real Name
Neville Ross
I'm an adult of 44, and I think that this show (along with The Clone Wars is quite good.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I'm a Clone Wars fan as well, but Ninjago is definitely more of a kid's show. Maybe I should pay more attention to it. :) On a related note, there was a very funny Lego Star Wars show on CN recently, but I think it was just a one-off special.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
PREPARE FOR AN EPIC BATTLE FINALE AS WARNER BROS. HOME ENTERTAINMENT AND THE LEGO GROUP RELEASE LEGO® NINJAGO: MASTERS OF SPINJITZU SEASON TWO
ON DVD AND BLU-RAY MARCH 5, 2013

Featuring the Final 13 Episodes from the Second Season of Cartoon Network’s #1 Rated Show with Boys Ages 6-11

Burbank, CA (February 12, 2013) – The four young ninja masters return as they guide the Green Ninja to his final battle when Warner Bros. Entertainment Group (WBHE) and The LEGO Group release LEGO ® Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu Season Two on DVD and Blu-rayTM March 5, 2013 for $19.98 / $24.98 SRP. The two-disc set features the final 13 action-packed episodes from Cartoon Network’s #1 rated show with boys ages 6-11.
With the Great Devourer defeated, Ninjago is enjoying a period of much needed peace. But the Serpentine army is still at large and the dark Lord Garmadon now holds the four golden weapons of Spinjitzu. Soon he will be able to recreate Ninjago in his own image. That is, unless the four young masters of Spinjitzu; Kai, Jay, Cole and Zane will be able to prepare Lloyd Garmadon for the ultimate battle with his own father. All hope rests on Lloyd, the Green Ninja, to complete his training and realize his full potential in time. But other dark forces of the past are stirring and soon the final battle for the fate of Ninjago will be fought in a way that no one could have imagined.
“Warner Bros. Home Entertainment is thrilled to release the final episodes of LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu Season Two on DVD and Blu-rayTM,” said Mary Ellen Thomas, WBHE Vice President, Family, Animation & Partner Brands Marketing. “Fans of the popular series can now enjoy and relive the highly-anticipated conclusion of the hit season.”

About The LEGO Group
The LEGO Group is a privately held, family-owned company, based in Billund, Denmark. It was founded in 1932 and today the group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of play materials for children. The company is committed to the development of children's creative and imaginative abilities, and its products can be purchased in more than 130 countries. Visit www.LEGO.com
LEGO and its logo are trademarks of The LEGO Group. ©2013 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
About Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group brings together Warner Bros. Entertainment's home video, digital distribution, interactive entertainment/videogames, direct-to-DVD production, technical operations and anti-piracy businesses in order to maximize current and next-generation distribution scenarios. WBHEG is responsible for the global distribution of content through DVD, electronic sell-through and VOD, and delivery of theatrical content to wireless and online channels, and is also a significant worldwide publisher for both internal and third party videogame titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks