What's new

WHV Announce: Superman The Complete Animated Series (1 Viewer)

Gene M

Stunt Coordinator
I saw that on tvshowondvd when I read the episodes list some of the Discs will be the crappy that everybody hates double sided discs side A side B I thought to myself FORGET IT!! If it comes out on Blu Ray no side A side B discs then I will get it but I'll wait for price to come down or get it when DeepDiscount have its famous 25% off sale! I hope Justice Leauge don't have the Crappy Side A side B discs!!

Joe Tor1

Second Unit
Real Name
Joe Torcivia
This is just another case of Warner REPACKAGING their existing animation material, rather than giving us something new. I don’t care for this trend because I’m seeing too much of it of late.

Despite a great job on the Chuck Jones Tom and Jerry Collection, a decent job on the Saturday Morning Cartoons series (I love those sets, but too much double dipping) and the Max Fleischer Superman set – they seem too content to reissue things these days.

Knowing that there will no Looney Tunes Golden Collections and no Popeye – not to mention the still missing remainder the Huckleberry Hound Show (…I’ve long since given up on THAT!) and the conclusion of Animaniacs – it’s particularly frustrating to see them reissuing Superman, Justice League and the piecemeal regurgitation of Scooby-Doo Where Are You – all of which I bought in their original forms, while there is still so much more to do.

I’m not opposed to Complete Series collections, but don’t like seeing them take the place of yet-unseen material still awaiting release... and THAT'S what seems to be happening at WHV!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks