What's new

Whose Line Is It Anyway (1 Viewer)

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Wow, seen 11x11 Kathie Lee Gifford? That was a crazy episode and not in a good way. You have to see it.

This new run is like many times more sexed up than the original run. They are more free but I'm trying to understand why it's not as funny as the famous Richard Simmons episode from the original run for example.

I'm not sure more freedom they have is for the good. In the original run they used creativity and you had to use your imagination. That makes funny stuff. This new run because of its freedom, they go the easy route, no imagination, no creativity is required. Don't know what you think.

The Richard Simmons episode had also the same joke as this episode for example but it was 1000 times funnier.

WLIIA00007-600x337.jpg

WLIIA00009-600x337.jpg

WLIIA00011-600x337.jpg

John Lee_275604

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Lee
SamT said:
Wow, seen 11x11 Kathie Lee Gifford? That was a crazy episode and not in a good way.

Just caught up with the previous episode, and man has Gary Anthony Williams slimmed down. Good for him.

Of course, so has Penn Jillette. But I already knew about his regimen.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks