What's new

Who's up for Friends Season 4? (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
You objecting to a faster release pace, Malcolm? :D

It's still not quite as fast as TNG/DS9...but it suits me just fine!

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
Is that the actual artwork for S4 ? i was thinking probably not since they just used a red box for S2 but who knows. Anyhow i am looking forward to it. :)

John Simon

Second Unit
Finally!!!! I've been wondering why they were dragging their feet with these releases. I'm THRILLED to see we'll be getting the next season so soon!

htf_images_smilies_popcorn.gif

John Simon

Second Unit
After thinking about this more, I realized that if WB now switches to a schedule of releasing one season every 2.5 to 3 months, they'll easily have the entire series completed by the end of next year. Not only would that mean fans of the show would have plenty of "Friends" to watch for a long time, but it would also allow WB to capitalize on the fact that next season will be the show's last.

I really hope this is reflective of the new schedule, meaning we'll be up to the 6th season by Christmas...

EricW

Senior HTF Member
this will be the last season i get... things go down hill after Monica and Chandler get together.

DanC

Stunt Coordinator
Wow, much quicker than I expected! A definite purchase for me...thanks for the info. David!

Joel C

Screenwriter
this will be the last season i get... things go down hill after Monica and Chandler get together.
:frowning: I can see saying that about the seasons after they were married (I still love it, but Monica turned into a bit of a "bitcha"), but the seasons where they were dating we hilarious.

"HEY!!!! THAT'S MY SISTER!!!!!"

I can't wait, S4 is my favorite. I hope they keep the quick schedule, I watch these things in a few days when I actually start.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Dave are you the one behind TVShowsonDVD?!
No, Gord Lacey is. He's an HTF member here for years and you still see him post here often enough (though not as much since keeping up the website is a lot of work). He is the creator, writer, coder, webmaster, database admin, artist, wheeler-dealer, marketer, reviewer, etc. all-in-one.

I'm Gord's beotch. :D I gather data for him for news items, release info, cover art, etc. He gets a lot of that stuff on his own, too, but it's more than one person can do. He uses me as a second set of eyes to scour around, or call and ask questions, or whatever. I also used to write reviews for the site, but have eased out of that due to the enormous time involved to do it properly.

If you go to the site and look in the Site Info part of the FAQ, you'll see Gord claims that he's the only one working on the site. :wink:

Mark Silver

Stunt Coordinator
AS for the artwork......that is the color because they are using the colors of the rainbow. Red, Blue, Green, Orange....probably, yellow or purple next.

BTW, does anyone else think they are now going overboard on the different incarnations. DOn't get me wrong I LOVE season box sets, but I saw the other day that in addition to the Best of Friends sets that came out before the box sets, they have now released one disc sets of the "best of Season 1" and Best of Season 2".

Whatever, as long as box sets keep coming out.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
I _really_ need to update the FAQ area to include my Beo...uhh...Dave.

Seriously though, most of the news items on the site come from Dave, and I don't think I could run the site without him. he downplays his role a little bit, but that's just because he's a modest guy.

Glad to hear you enjoy the site Debbie.

Gord

John Simon

Second Unit
Wow, this thread's just turning into a big love fest... :laugh:

I guess I'll get in on it: Gord and Dave, the site is wonderful, and I think all fans of TV on DVD are extremely grateful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks