What's new

Whos Into a Group Play Ghost Recon Tonight? 3/27/03 (1 Viewer)

Howie A

Second Unit
This post is mainly for those of us will not be playing the new ZELDA..

I am going to want to take out my frustrations and escape from reality due to a really BAD teacher/class.

Is anyone up for it? I get home at 8:30-9:00.

I hate some of the clowns you bump into on LIVE more then I hate my teacher.
I am looking to play with a cool group instead of jumping in and out of random games all night.

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
I might be up for it if my copy of Zelda doesn't arrive today. If I do play, I'll go ahead and host again as I seem to have the most bandwidth of the people who play GR.

Rob_Pierce

Second Unit
Howie,

I might be on after the NCAA tourney games are over (GO KENTUCKY!!!). Anyway, it will be late, but I might be on after that; too late to fire up a game of Zelda at that point.

By the way, I'll keep trying to send you invites if I see you on Live, do the same for me if you like.

JayV

Supporting Actor
Howie, I haven't played in about a month, so I am worse than usual. Still, I'm going to make an effort to play.

No promises, though; if my dog wants to play catch we'll probably do that (she's pretty smart, but isn't into broadband gaming).

-j

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
My copy of Zelda arrived so between that and the NCAA games(and homework :b ) I probably won't be on.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Ill probably be running mech assault tonight so if any of you are up for some mech let me know.

capt

Carlos Mendoza

Stunt Coordinator
Missed out last night. I only got as far as adding you as a friend when my pregnant wife decided that we should watch all our tivo'd shows instead. D'oh!

I'm trying to get a game going for tonight. Will be late, about midnight your time. I'll send you an invite if you are online.

My friends and I are serious rookies, so we could use someone with experience to help us along.

Edit: gamertag is Carlucci

JayV

Supporting Actor
Sorry about missing out last night. In between playing catch with Lucy, I tinkered a little bit with Joey's site.

Yet again, I will make an effort to jump on tonight -- if I'm still awake!

Playing with rookies might be exactly what I need to get back in practice.

-j

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I was on for a little but didnt see anyone so i called it a night. finally got some sleep :)

capt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks