What's new

Directors Who would win in a fight? (Round IV) (1 Viewer)

Steeve Bergeron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steeve Bergeron
"Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth! I have not passed through fire and death to bandy wicked words with a witless worm!"

- Gandalf the White

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
So far you guys are picking a bunch of girly men, I am most certain that my upcoming pick could kick all of their asses at once. :D

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
Call me eater of planets. Call me Devourer of Worlds. Call me Galactus. To sustain myself, I must consume the essences of heavenly bodies. It has always been so, and so it shall ever be.

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Well. I'm pretty sure that my pick could also open up a can of old school ass whuppin on Galactus.

C'mon Kissinger, make your pick of Steve Gutenberg, He's also gonna get his ass stomped. :cool:

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
See above!
I hope that's in reference to me not getting how the match-ups are going to work and NOT in reference to your choice of Gandalf. 'cause If that old dude ever trying messin with my guy's shit, he would find himself in serious need of medical attention, to get the walking stick (or what the hell ever the technical fanboy name is for that thing) removed from his backside.

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
I thought about this long and hard, and I've decided that I'm going to go with brains over brawn. So I pick the smartest character ever: Papa F'n Smurf!. His cleverness and resourcefulness will win the day!

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member
brad: i'll play (i'm back on my medication now, so it's cool); let me know when/how i get added in

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
i'll play (i'm back on my medication now, so it's cool); let me know when/how i get added in
To play again, you must answer me these questions three:
a) What is your quest?
b) What is your favorite color?
c) What is the air speed velocity of an unladened swallow?

Then you may draft after Chuck. Since you were in before, I'll put you in the serpentine order, but stop being such a tease. :D

Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks