What's new

Who owns XMen Evolution? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Every now and then I'll tune in to this series on Cartoon Network and have a really fun time watching it. However, there are so many episodes I havn't seen, it really needs to be watched in order on DVD, so I'm wondering who owns the rights to release it?

This is the first thing XMen I've ever watched, having skipped the original series, havn't seen the two movies, and never read an issue of the comic, so sorry if I'm ignorant on the details :).

Rob T

Screenwriter
Warner Bros. owns the release rights and so far they've only done volume set releases. :thumbsdown:

Beast

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael Cameron
But other then the Season 2 release, that came out April of last year, they have put them out in order. Season 1: Volume 1-4, Season 2: Volume 1. And then on Feb. 10th, 2/2. :)

Beast

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael Cameron
Yeah, it's a crying shame that the series was cancelled when it was still doing so well. And especially with Season 5 going to center on the Phoenix Saga. :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks