1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Who knows what evil lurks in...a rubber ducky?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Julie K, Jul 19, 2004.

1. Julie K

Julie K Screenwriter

Ebay item # 5508453273

Have to say it's the cutest evil possessed rubber ducky I've ever seen.

From the description: "if it had not happened to us I would've never given it a second thought and I certainly would have dismissed the author as a quack"

[​IMG]

2. MickeS

MickeS Producer

Man, it must be getting hard selling stuff on ebay if people have to come up with stories like these to unload their goods. [​IMG] It's quite a chilling story though, actually... and that rubber ducky stare... brr... [​IMG]

3. Dennis Nicholls

Dennis Nicholls Lead Actor

Dennis
    So Julie, exactly what kind of search criterion do you enter when searching ebay? [​IMG]

4. Julie K

Julie K Screenwriter

I cannot take credit for finding the ducky. My normal ebay search is (cthulhu,lovecraft,thickets), to no one's surprise probably.

That ducky is up to $11 now. $11 for a rubber ducky! Brilliant marketing tool.

5. Tony Whalen

Tony Whalen Producer

I love the stuff people come up with nowadays to sell their junk on ebay. Kinda like Wedding-Dress-Guy.

Hmmm... I think I have some EVIL POSSESSED SILICA I need to get rid of. [​IMG]