What's new

Who hates that Dell guy... (1 Viewer)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
"You have got to get a Dell"....
Yeah and when I do, can I crush his little puny skull with it???? :angry: Anybody else annoyed at the stupid blond Dell guy,?
Jay

TomF

Stunt Coordinator
His real name is Ben. Matt Lauer interviewed him on the Today show Friday morning. He's an aspiring actor and says he's not concerned that the Dell commercials will type-cast him. He says he'll keep doing them as long as they want him...which will probably be a while since Dell attributes much of their sales increases to him while other computer companies have faltered. He also talked about reading for a lot of different kinds of roles, but doesn't sound like he has landed anything yet.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Haha, I hate him with a passion. Nothing is worse than a fake Californian accent and fruity facial expressions.
smart.gif

http://www.compu-geeks.com/compgeek/contest.html

Jon_Are

Senior HTF Member
I think he's great.

"Dude, you're gettin' a Dell!" (strokes chin, gazes skyward)

Now...if you wanna start talking about Carrot Top...

Jon

Alex-C

Screenwriter
two things, one on steve and one on stuart.

First Steve: Am I the only one who thinks he looks constipated ? Especially when his eyebrows get all kinked up like Uncle Leo at the doctor's office ? I swear...that is the look of constipation.

...and now Stuart: Isnt it hard to believe Stuart is the same red-headed cousin nerdling from Home Alone 1 and 2 ?

yes.

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Isnt it hard to believe Stuart is the same red-headed cousin nerdling from Home Alone 1 and 2 ?
No, cause Stuart (in my book) will always be Older Pete (from The Adventures of Pete and Pete). His role in the Home Alone movies have nothing on the greatness that was The Adventures of Pete and Pete. :)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Current targets for Death

Chris Tucker: "I hope you find my hatchet pretty hot and tempting"

Orlando Jones: "I'm definately gonna shove Seven plastique, up yours"

Carrot Top: "The French find you funny. That's death right there. I'll be sure to slice down your center and see how fast you can dial 911"

Martin Lawrence: "When you "accidently" drop out of that plane door, you'll be more concerned with wassdown!"

PLEASE NOTE: THE PRECEDING WAS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY, AND BY NO MEANS IS A DEATH THREAT TOWARDS THESE PEOPLE> THEY MAY BE UNTALENTED HACKS, BUT THEY DON"T DESERVE TO DIE FOR IT.

Kenneth

Supporting Actor
Well, cnn had a report on their website the other day. I think he is no worse (or better) than any other established personality in an ad campaign (Mr. Wipple, the donut guy, Mrs. Olson, etc). However, since he has had a marked effect on Dell sales (something on the order of 30%), don't expect him to disappear anytime soon. As with most ad campaigns his 15 minutes will expire eventually.

Cheers,

Kenneth

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Man Kleist, what's yo problem against Orlando Jones man? Man, that is whack. What did he ever do to you?
And you know what, make seven UP YOURS.
:laugh: :D :)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
He made an annoying commercial. Not just one, but an entire series of them. Being annoying is not being funny. :D

Van Patton

Second Unit
That guy lives in my town. He graduated from the same school here as Ted Turner did (McCallie High School.)

Users who are viewing this thread