What's new

WHITE COLLAR on the USA Network (1 Viewer)

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Very intrigued to see how the last minute reveal plays out. Which, of course, was the show's goal.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Forgive me for quoting myself, but...
Originally Posted by Adam Lenhardt

The question is: what form of status quo will that be? I envision two possible scenarios: 1) everything that the fall finale implicated about Peter is true, and we go back to solving cases of the week knowing that Peter actually can't be trusted, and Neil knowing that Peter can't actually be trusted. 2) everything about the fall finale played as we originally thought it had before the reveal at the end, and Peter's rendezvous with Kate is the first time they're meeting; he's actually trying to help Kate, and he was just better at tracking her down than Neil has been.
They went with the safe choice, number 2. Peter's rendezvous with Kate is the first time they're meeting, at least since Neil got out of prison. Noah Emmerich actually is the bad guy despite the midseason finale making that basically impossible. And the status quo resumes, with the music box now being the continuing thread instead of locating Kate.

Zack Gibbs

Screenwriter
Yeah it was kind of bland. Obviously Peter wasn't going to turn out a rogue agent but I would have liked something a little more scandalous than that.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Yes they did and thankfully so as it would have been to out of character for Peter to have some form of double life.

That being said, I quite enjoyed the episode. The layering of the dialogue was quite snappy and made for some good bits between the two leads. Also liked how the bond between the good leads has deepened plus we got to see how Peter really feels about Neil.

Good stuff.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I was wondering if there would be some connection between Kate and Elizabeth, just given their passing familial resemblance to one another.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
The chemistry between Neal and Peter continues to grow. Quite enjoy their rapport. Loved that Peter was the one that had to do the seducing and his wife helping him set up a date with the mark over the phone was hilarious.

Very Mission Impossible type scene to fool the doctor.

Fun episode.

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
I don't know if I trust Peter to the fullest yet. I still think he has something up his sleeve.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Really enjoyed this week's episode. Snappy and quick paced. The rapport between Peter and Neal deepens.

As the second last episode of the season this one ended on a nice setup where Neal has a cross roads choice to make.

The finale should be very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks