What's new

Which SVS does my HT room NEED ? (1 Viewer)

Drew_W

Screenwriter

*chuckle*

If you've found the cure for upgraditis, please do share it with the rest of us.

Joe Mihok

Second Unit

How much more bass does one need ? (this will get another response I'm sure :)). Seriously though, I have a feeling I'll be running this sub at 1/4 volume (just an assumption). If I want more bass, I'll just turn it up :) :emoji_thumbsup:.

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
Recently I was considering upgrading from my 20-39 PC+ by reading all the reveiws of the new SVS's. It was definetly a bad case of upgraditis. Finally, I played the "Darla" scene from Finding Nemo and that changed my mind. That scene shook my entire house, that's good enough for me! And to add to that, I just bought the DTS-ES version of The Haunting and Chapter 10....OH MY GOD!!!! That had so much bass in it, I didn't realize my sub was this loud! This is the first time I've heard my bathroom window rattle. Yeah, I don't need to upgrade.

Joe Mihok

Second Unit

Exactly :). I hope I get the same results when I get my 20-31. If so then I'll be happy for many, many years :).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks