What's new

Directors Which Simpson's character are you? (1 Viewer)

Hunter P

Screenwriter
Let's post which character from the Simpsons with whom you most identify. I figured this would be a good way of figuring out everyone's personality. I picked the Simpsons due to their wide range of recognizable characters. But if you are not familiar with the show then pick another recognizable character that is just like you.

I would definitely be: the Comic Book Guy.
"Last night's 'Itchy & Scratchy' was, without a doubt, the worst episode ever. Rest assured, I was on the internet within minutes, registering my disgust throughout the world."

Mike Hutman

Supporting Actor
I hate to say it, but I am most likely Milhouse. I like to think I'm cool, but deep down I'm a nerd.

"Look Bart, Alf pogs. You remember Alf"

ChuckDeLa

Senior HTF Member
Milhouse/Lisa/Homer/Martin

Milhouse for the same reason Mike gave.
Lisa for my cynicism.
Homer for my inability to resist my baser instincts.
Martin for my insufferable know-it-allness.

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member
1/4 Disco Stu
1/4 Sideshow Bob
1/4 Bleeding Gums Murphy
1/8 Julius Hibbert
1/8 Nick Riviera

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Aside from the gender and age, I'm Lisa Simpson: long-suffering, literate, sarcastic and surrounded by morons. ;)

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
My first choice was Barney (aka the drunken bum who's been known to embarass his family on an occasion or two) but I could pass for Mr. Burns too. A notorious cheapskate that wouldn't hesitate to make money by polluting the enviornment and turning my neighbors into mutants is right down my alley.

Hunter P

Screenwriter
not a lot of repeats and a wide range of characters. very interesting. i wonder who is the flanders of the forum? the ralph? there are so many more.

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
Comic Book Guy here, I don't have prescription pants though. :D

Funny thing is that I actually knew a comic book guy who was nearly identical to the one on The Simpsons, he owned a comic book store and everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks