What's new

Which Seinfeld series catchphrase/s do you regularly or occasionally use ? (1 Viewer)

George Lee

Auditioning
I'm sure these aren't the exact quotes, but....

"The dingo ate her baby"

After someone sneezes, "You're so good looking"

RossH

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ross Hudgins
"Well, good luck with all THAT." - when wrapping up a phone conversation, or if there's an awkward pause

"Why don't you just tell me the name of the movie you would like to see?" - when navigating phone menus while on speakerphone and hit a wrong button

"Well pack your bags, we're goin' to 'see the baby'!" - when I'm sarcastic about having to go somewhere I'd rather not

I'm sure there's more, although I tend to quote "Office Space" and The Simpsons more frequently.

MishaLauenstein

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Misha Lauenstein
"Hi Schmoopie"

"And I'm an Architect"

When I went to see Jerry Seinfeld in concert and people started giving him the standing ovation I sat back for a few seconds, looked around and said out loud, "Oh, are we doing this?" and 'reluctantly' got to my feet. Of course I was the only one aware of my hilarious antics.

When I'm waiting in a restaurant for my table, every time the Maitre d' says someone's name, I follow it up with, "Cartwright? Cartwright?"

My TV Guide comes in the name of Art Vandelay. Take THAT Identity Thieves!

David Galindo

Screenwriter
"My TV Guide comes in the name of Art Vandelay. Take THAT Identity Thieves!"

Might have worked better if it was in George's fathers name. :D

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member

Hey, thanks for the great threadcrap!

Why would someone who hates Seinfeld come onto a thread that clearly is for fans of the show?

Claude North

Second Unit
Two of my faves are, "Lately, my brain has been...not good," and "I don't like jewelry on men."

Also, I have a tendency to sing, "Get well, get well soon, we want you to get well" at random moments.

And, back in the days when I worked, I often said, "I had to take a sick day, I'm so sick of those people!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks