What's new

Which one would you choose and why? (1 Viewer)

pablo1gr

Auditioning
Real Name
pablo
Im looking ata b&w vm1 and pioneers 5.1 by andrew jhones or miller & kleisel mkII center and fronts. This is for a small bedroom. What do you think?

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Your opening question...(choose and why...)

Theatre 1. BIC V from the 90s.
Theatre 2/living room. DCM TF series from the 80-90s.
Office. Infinity Crescendo.
Master bedroom. Polk S.
Garage. Wharfedale W60E (biggest hodgepodge. CD player and tuner fed into an old Mitsubishi VCR that has gain controls. It feeds an old Tehcnics amp).
iMac computer speakers(fed from a Panasonic cd/system). Polk Monitor.
Quonset "office". LaFayette(from the 60s...I think, fed from a 90s Kenwood 4-piece smash rack)
Outdoor patio. Yamaha outdoor.

So...I've chosen wisely.

Pick based on your ears. As you can see my ears like a lot.

Type A

HW Reviewer
Real Name
Ty
I cant find anything on the miller & kleisel mkII. Did you check out reviews of everything under consideration? I know the Pioneers have gotten great reviews but the other considerations Im not sure about, I doubt either of them will be a better choice. Whats the frequency response and sensitivity of the respective choices? Im assuming youll be driving them with just a standard AVR, rated for 4 Ohms?

pablo1gr

Auditioning
Real Name
pablo
Sorry ill do a correction i ment a comparation beteween the pioneer and the b&w. This is the thing im an avarage joe heare. I have never in my life listen to hi-fi speakers and i dont think i even have acces to hear or oudition one of them in my area. Im buting and compering online. From reviews and forums like theas. I know speakers are a tase thing, but what happens when you dont have acces to listen to any of the speakers you are seeing on sale? Thats why i come heare. Because many of you have this and better speakers or at least thre is a store near you where you can lisent to them. I also have been offer a set of kef speakers q55 fronts q95c center channel 35b sub and 60s sourand. Well ad you can see im kind of lost. I apriciete yor coments. And sorry for my grammar, eanglis is not my first leanguage. Thank a bunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks