Robert@pcrx

Auditioning
Deciding on:

Buy NOW:

Harman Kardon DVD-25
- flag reading DVD player, unfamiliar with its performance

Panasonic S35K
- flag or cadence reading (????), cheap, can get me by for awile

I need something good to tide me over until a GOOD universal player comes out that is not stretching $1000. This means I may be waiting a while until prices drop on such players like the Denon 2900

I have so far tried a Denon 1600 (did NOT like, so please do not say "RP82, dude, or something to that effect)

I also tried the JVC 600BK and liked the picture, but the player had subtitles coming on, freezing constantly, and looked horrid with video stuff (X-files, etc)

I am at a loss on what to do. I guess my default is to go with another Toshiba, since thats what I have always had, but they have issues too...

Please advise.........;)

YANG

Screenwriter
Now there are two universal players that catches lots of attention...PHILIPS DVD963SA and PIONEER DV-755Ai(DV-47Ai in the states if i am not wrong...).

Both shares common characteristics such as high performance progressive scanning,SACD playback,new generation VIDEO DAC,and others...
Except DVD-AUDIO compatibility with DVD963SA.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks