What's new

Which Disney film is this? (1 Viewer)

Real Name
Mark
When I was a kid, I used to watch the Disney channel quite a bit. I remember seeing a movie in which the majority of the film took place in and around a house. The main character was a girl. There were secret passages in the house and she was trying to escape from people that were after her. I know that isn't much to go on, but I would really like to see this film again. I am trying to collect certain DVD's of movies which have sentimental value to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Was it CANDLESHOE? Or perhaps THE MOON SPINNERS?

Real Name
Mark
Thank you very much James for allowing me to relive some fun times from my youth. I just checked and CANDLESHOE is going to be released here in the states on the 1st of June. I'm definately buying it then.

Ernest Rister

Senior HTF Member
Which Disney film is this...

A young person with one family member or step-parent wishes to prove him or herself. Meanwhile, unbeknownst to the young man or woman, a dark force plots his or her death. The young person makes some friends who help him or her on the quest, and meets a love interest. They are all seemingly thwarted in their goal by the dark force, who causes great harm to either one of the friends, the love interest, or to the young person. A physical confrontation leads to the dark force falling from a great height, and order is restored. The hurt friend, love interest, or hero is cured of their wound, the hero or heroine learns a valuable life lesson, and everyone lives happily from that point on.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I don't think Disney has tried that particular story yet -- certainly not in their animated features. Is there anyway you could submit the concept to them? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks