What's new

Where's Brewsters Millions: SE? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
This is one of my favorite all time movies, if only because I never get tired of watching it at least once a month when CC shows it. So why hasn't it received the special edition treatment?

Is there any great material that could be used on this for a good SE? Unfortuantly they can't get Richard Pryor for a commentary, and sadly John Candy never saw the DVD age. Maby they could get the lead actress and the guy who played the accountant for a shot at a cast commentary.

Haden

Supporting Actor
It's already on DVD, and it's not enough of a popular movie to warrant a special edition re-release.

However, I agree that it's a great movie. One of my favorite Richard Pryor films. It had an intelligent and entertaining story that makes it really stand above a lot of his other comedic films.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
This is one of my favorite all time movies, if only because I never get tired of watching it at least once a month when CC shows it.
It was just on this past weekend and I remember immediately surfing the web to see if there was a new version in the works :D

I'd definitely pick this up if they gave it an SE treatment, although I was happy to see that CC didn't bleep out the word "Bitch" (during the Yankee baseball game), I always hated it when they did that on other channels like USA Networks :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks