What's new

Where can I find decent Mac DRM Converter? (1 Viewer)

geremy

Auditioning
Real Name
geremy
If I have .m4p music purchased in iTunes online music store and want to transfer this music to my MP3 player what do I need to do? All songs have DRM protection. What are the easiest and fastest ways for removing DRM?

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Geremy:

So you know. We do not allow the open discussion on the "how to" remove any type copy protection on the forum.

5. Respect for copyrights. Home Theater Forum has a strict policy of respecting the rights of copyright holders. We do not allow discussion of bootleg material or where or how to obtain it, and we immediately delete all links to sites that deal in bootleg material. If you have any doubt whether a source is legitimate, please check with a moderator before posting any links. We also do not allow discussion of (a) how to make unauthorized copies of video or audio materials, (b) how to defeat any form of copy protection (including, for example, how to make "personal" copies of commercially produced DVDs), and/or (c) how to obtain equipment that can only be used for such purposes. In one form or another, this rule goes back to the very origins of HTF. We are serious about it, and it is not going to change. Please do not try to debate copyright law with us. We're not interested in discussing what the law should be. We believe it is in the best interest of HTF to enforce this policy strictly, and members test it at their peril.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Parker

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Most, if not all, music sold on iTunes now is DRM-free. Are you sure you can simply transcode it to MP3? Does your MP3 player play AAC files; it might work. There's also the process of burning the music to a CD and re-ripping it (clumsy, but supported by iTunes for DRM-free music).

Or you can buy an iPod :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks