What's new

Where can I buy DVD-Audio cases? (1 Viewer)

robertLP

Stunt Coordinator
Anybody know? I sometimes download 24/96 audio files of concerts and burn them to DVD-A format, but I can't seem to find anyone that sells the "old" cases for DVD-Audios...

Thanks for any help!

Paul.S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
Looks like those Sleeve City cases are the taller ones though; they're the same height as a VHS tape. AIX Records uses those for (some of?) their DVD-As but I don't know of any other company that does. All the major label DVD-As I have are in the Super Jewels that are just one inch taller than a standard CD jewel case.

Paul.S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
Btw Robert, if you're still looking for cases and want some for basically free (only the cost of shipping them to you plus a little handling gravy), I have a half dozen DVD-A cases that I can't use to replace broken ones in my collection. They're the correct case height, but they feature taller door hinges. This impacts the width of the narrower part of the back cover artwork that will fit into these cases. I don't think this will be an issue for you if you're simply wanting distinctive cases for homemade 96/24 discs.

PM me if you wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks