I've been thinking about purchasing a new plasma, specifically a Panasonic 42" G10/G15, and I was wondering what the best time to buy would be over the coming few months. Initially I was planning on waiting until the Super Bowl when I could, presumably, take advantage of deals to get a good price, but I've recently begun to think that I might be even better off waiting even longer. Since the Super Bowl is, apparently, in early February would it make more sense to just wait a few months more until the new models begin to come out? I've heard of issues with the green tint on the G10 that apparently don't exist on the V10 (a bit too far out of my price range) due to a firmware upgrade, but that Panasonic won't release to the G10. Likewise the possibility that the flickering of the 24fps mode's 48Hz will be improved to 72 or 96Hz to resolve those problems. Thus I have a couple of possibilities open to me now: Wait until the Super Bowl and check out sales then Wait for new models and hope the price goes down even further Wait for new models and hope I can pick up and improved model for something close to the current price I've already been looking around at after-Christmas sales and none of them seem to beat the more or less steady online price of $850 delivered without tax. Which is about where it's been since I started checking prices this past August. Aside from being the price I've been seeing that's also more or less my upwards limit. Under $900 is absolutely firm. Does it seem likely that prices will go down noticeably enough when the new models start shipping? Are there any early indications of what might be in store for us with them? Will the prices likely be much higher than what the current generation is? When should we begin to expect them?