What's new

When is Series (Season) 2 of "Coupling" (BBC Version) coming to R1 DVD? (1 Viewer)

Clint B

Second Unit
Subject says it all. I don't have BBC America, but I've bought the first season on DVD, and the show is great. Perhaps they're waiting to bring out Series 2 of the BBC show until the NBC show starts up. But any insight would be appreciated.

Adam_ME

Supporting Actor
I believe R2 got Season 1 in September 2001 and Season 2 a year later. So if the release pattern is the same in R1, Season 1 came out in January which would mean Season 2 would be due out in January 2004.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Just yesterday I was going through BBC America's upcoming releases that are announced so far. Coupling S2 wasn't among them; sorry.

I agree with the above post about when we should expect it. Sit tight! :)

Lars Vermundsberget

Supporting Actor
Quote: "I believe R2 got Season 1 in September 2001 and Season 2 a year later."

If there is such a release pattern I guess we can hope for S3 in R2 in a couple of months...

Joel C

Screenwriter
Wonderful. I love this show and you can't argue with an entire season on one disc.

Adam_ME

Supporting Actor
Nice! It says there are commentaries for Episodes 3-9. I've already got the R2 DVD, but it looks like I'll have to double dip yet again.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
What about a region 2 release of season 3? Anyone know when that will happen?

I bought a multiregion player just for season 2 since I loved the first so much.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
After watching Season 1 on DVD, I am now looking forward to the release on Season 2 on DVD (Region 1).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks