What's new

When Is/ Or How Come Spider-Man (1990s) Isn't on DVD in Season Sets? (1 Viewer)

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
While I love it that you get the first seasons of 60s and 2003 versions of Spider-Man in Season form where is the 90s series? I love this show and is my favourite of all them, this is what introduced toi me current love of Spider-Man and I would love nothing more then to own all the seasons of one of my favourite cartoons.

But here is my dillema/question Should I get the episodes that are on DVD that I don't have on tape or should I wait for tjhe hopeful season sets? Most of the episodes

Rob T

Screenwriter
Right now, I'd say wait and see how satisfied Disney is with the sales on Gargoyles: season 1. I think that'll open up the door for them to put out other great cartoons that they have in season sets.

I love Spider-man: TAS, too. I have the first 2 best of sets. If season sets come, I'll be selling them. :)

Beast

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael Cameron
The 1967 Spider-Man boxed set will probably give them a taste of how popular releasing season sets of 90's Spidey and X-Men would be as well. I heard Disney may have some issues with a couple of story arcs also. The punisher one in particular, due to the violence. Not sure about how true that news is, but given Disney I wouldn't put it past them. :frowning:

Beast

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael Cameron
No, they just won't release them. Of course that could all be bull. But with BV/Disney, who knows what's true and what's bologna. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks