What's new

When do the 2016 models usually come out? (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I am looking to pick up a 65" 4k flat screen. I don't have a lot to spend. I was looking at the Samsungs. But, before I buy I read that their will be some new 2016 models coming out. Hoping to save a few dollars and get a 2015 model when the newer models come in. Just curious when do the 2016 models start selling at stores like Amazon and Best Buy?

Actually, while on the subject. I currently have a 65" rptv. It's on its last legs. I was going to get a 70" flat screen. But, then I started reading about 4k and wasn't sure what to do. I watch it my basement about 12ft from the screen. It gets pretty dark if I need it. I am not to familiar with a lot of the complicated set ups. Just looking for a tv that will last me a few years and not be obsolete if all of these new 4k signals come in.

Just curious...Why do you need a Roku 4 if most of theses sets have built in internet (ie-Netflix, etc).

Sorry...Been out of the game for a while and just trying to play catch up.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks