What's new

When Denon AVR 3805 will be on the market? (1 Viewer)

Ted Todorov

Senior HTF Member
Any updates on the E.T.A. for the Denon AVR-3805? Do any on-line stores have it listed for pre-order?

Thanks,
Ted

Todd^B

Stunt Coordinator

OMG, I was trying to find pictures and info on the RX-V2400. It's almost impossible to find. I did a search on the RX-V2400, and it said the model number must be incorrect. Hmmmm????

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
Good Guys here in CA told me that they are scheduled to get the 3805 in at the end of the month and that I could reserve one when it came in.

Bob*S

Stunt Coordinator
Dave-

Funny that you can't reserve a unit before it arrives; once it's in the store it should be first-come, first-serve.

I'm really leaning toward this unit over the 55TXi since I'm already planning my upgrade to separates. I think it will make a great pre-pro in the intermediate term.

Bob

Mark Amayao

Stunt Coordinator
We actually got the receiver in just yesterday! Dont have many first impressions as I have been busy all weekend at work. All I can say first is it sounds very ... well ... CLEAN ... ill probably post some thoughts tomm. monday slow time auditioning.

CurtisC

Second Unit
I have 3805 in my house and its a great 1k avr.Its loaded w/features and improvements over 3803.When you pick up the remote it lights up,set it down it goes off.Of course the main thing is that it sounds better than most 1k avr's I have auditioned in my room as of late.I've had the usual line up and most were very disapointing for music.I pulled my rotel 1068 out and hooked up the 3805 for an audition.The 3805 did a good job w/music,not seperates good but better than most mass mkt,and way better than some.With all the features and good audio its the best 38xx yet.

Bob*S

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the report Curtis.

What do you think are the most significant improvements over the 3803?

Thanks-
Bob

CurtisC

Second Unit
EQ on all ch,auto eq,D-link,PLIIx,2 triggers,better FL display,3 component vid in,full front panel controls,front inputs,and quite a few more.C

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks