What's new

When can we expect a review of STTNG S3? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Webb

Auditioning
I am assuiming that these pre-release sets have been, or will be shipped out very soon... Just curious as to when we can expect a review. :)

Britton

Screenwriter
I would suspect sometime around June 21st. It seems to be the trend for Paramount reviews to pop up 11 days before the street date.

Kenny Goldin

Second Unit
I would imagine the quality will be on par with the first two sets, video as good as the source material allows, and good 5.1 sound mix.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
All the review sites (including this one)
will have the the review up no sooner than
11 days prior to street date.

MikeEckman

Screenwriter
Why do you guys need to see a review of these? Theyre all going to be full frame video with a fairly respectable 5.1 remix, just like the first two. Paramount has said that none of these sets will be jam packed with supplements, so dont expect anything more (quantity wise) that whats on the first two, and if youre more interested in a synopsis of the episodes from season 3, I'm sure theres some Star Trek sites out there that have a run down of each episode. I seriously doubt there will be any changes to either the quality or quantity of this set as compared to the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks