1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Directors What's Your Favorite Sandwich Meat?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Brook K, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Brook K

Brook K Lead Actor

Without question mine is Braunschwieger (aka Liverwurst, the name my mother-in-law uses). Sure it's clogging my arteries with every bite, but a triple bypass surgery is a small price to pay for a sandwich this tasty. [​IMG]

While looking up the correct spelling I came across the web page for the 2004 American Cured Meat Competition

http://www.wi-amp.com/2004-AAMPwinners.htm

I don't think I want to know what an Emulsified wiener is. [​IMG] But I have to admit to being very intrigued about what an innovative beef product could possibly be.

Maplewood Meats ( Green Bay )
    Reserve Champion Andouille Sausage

Grand Champion Light-Weight Bacon

Reserve Grand Champion Emulsified Wieners

Champion Heavy-Weight Ham

Reserve Champion Cooked Ring Bologna

Grand Champion Innovative Beef Products

Grand Champion Innovative Pork Products

2. george kaplan

george kaplan Executive Producer

Chicken

3. Bill McA

Bill McA Producer

Cheese

I'm vegetarian. [​IMG]

4. Brook K

Brook K Lead Actor

I'm the opposite - an unhealthy stereoptype who likes and eats very few vegetables and at best has 1 serving of fruit a day. I'm setting a great example for my kids. [​IMG] I don't even like eating spaghetti without meat and I consider cheese pizza an abominable waste of ingredients.

I forgot to mention because I haven't had it this way in awhile generally sticking to mustard and cheese, but a surfer in a Pismo Beach, CA deli turned me on to Braunschwieger and cream cheese sandwiches. Now that requires the full-on quintuple bypass, but man are they good.

5. Marc Fedderman

Marc Fedderman Second Unit

I don't eat red (or the other white) meat, so I'm pretty much limited to chicken and turkey. Too, I won't eat anything that comes pre-packaged or teeming with preservatives. Qualifications out of the way [​IMG], I'll go with Boar's Head's barbecued chicken breast (sliced extra-thin).

For a sandwich, I'll take chicken, sharp cheddar (also fresh sliced), and romaine lettuce on unseeded rye bread with some, but not too much, deli mustard.

6. george kaplan

george kaplan Executive Producer

I love cheese, but I too have horrible eating habits. However, I do go out of my way to tell my son how delicious all the food his mother is eating looks (though I'd never eat it myself [​IMG]), so I'm at least trying to avoid setting a bad example as much as I can.

7. Steve Christou

Steve Christou Long Member

Steve Christou
    Chicken, Tuna

8. camila

camila Auditioning

9. Brook K

Brook K Lead Actor

I hear that George. We put fruit in their lunches and always have fruit and veggies with dinner, I'm just not usually eating it.

Another good one is telling the kids to clean their rooms and keep their toys picked up when my home office looks like a disaster area.