1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

What's the weirdest food combo you (or someone you know) eat?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Jon_Are, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Matt_Vaudrin

Matt_Vaudrin Stunt Coordinator

When I was about 4 or 5, I ate everything with Ketchup on it. Including Donuts and green beans.

I don't think I do any odd combos anymore, just normal stuff.

2. Nate Anderson

Nate Anderson Screenwriter

For some reason, I think chocolate milk goes really well with soft shell tacos.

3. Chris PC

Chris PC Producer

After eating bacon and eggs, we used to finish the "rest" of our "extra" bacon by putting it on toast that was buttered with peanut butter and then we topped in off with maple syrup. Yep, I was a chubby kid... [​IMG]

I still take tortilla chips and eat them with peanut butter sometimes [​IMG]

4. Bill Gato

Bill Gato Stunt Coordinator

Once, I ordered two Sausage McMuffins from McDs and they threw in some packets of grape jelly. I figured that they must have done that for a reason (certainly not to eat with the hashbrowns, right?) so I put the jelly in the sandwich and found it to be quite good. I'll eat it like that if I remember to ask for jelly.

A kid I knew from my childhood once ate a sloppy joe sandwich substituting brownies for the bread! I think he did this to "impress" us.

5. MarkHastings

MarkHastings Executive Producer

Have you guys ever watched Ham on the Street (on Food TV)? The host is always combining strange food products and having unsuspected people taste test them. It's surprising how great they think the odd combinations are.

Just a few that I remember:

-Grilled Cheese sandwiches with jelly
    -Pulled Pork stuffed in a donut (that actually sounded good)
    -Cheese chunks dipped in chocolate fondue
    -Coffee grounds in Rice Krispy treats (this sounds REALLY good!!)
    -Hot sauce in brownies

6. Brian Johnson

Brian Johnson Supporting Actor

Yeah. Ham rocks. I love watching his show. Very unique.

McMuffins / grape jelly is pretty good on their normal mcmuffins. In fact I'm making my own tonight. Yum.

Chocolate & beer. ? Hmm