What's new

What's the last TV DVD/Blu-ray you bought? (3 Viewers)

classictvfan40

Second Unit
Real Name
Ron
davidHartzog said:
In regard to Equalizer, S3, the menu on the replacement dvd did not work either. I called Amazon and subsequently they pulled that dvd. Hopefully the problem will be corrected and it will be available later on. I cancelled my order of S4 for the present.
Thank you for letting us know.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Ordered America's Dumbest Criminals from "The Big River". It's the first Christmas Present from "Me to Myself" and it won't be opened until Christmas. :biggrin:

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Peter M Fitzgerald said:
Thanks to a Barnes & Noble sale combined with a coupon:

Red Dwarf X
Just be warned... everything is going to seem slowed down, dragging, and pitched wrong because the episodes were converted to NTSC standards.

I hated the US version of the discs so bad I picked up the R2 version, after paying to stream the episodes from Amazon since they timed out and sounded correct.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
After using all the "Dealer Cards" I acquired for the last 11 months to purchase toys to donate to Christmas charities (I gave the last set to Toys For Tots this morning) I got yet another Dealer Card this afternoon. I used it to "relieve" my local Targhee of the following:

Liberty's Kids

Space Rangers

Medal of Honor

Pompeii - The Doomed City

These will join the last set I ordered and will be opened on Christmas. :biggrin:

Any Dealer Card procured between today and January 4 are for my own use (Hey, everyone needs to reward themselves for a job well done :thumbs-up-smiley:). On January 5, I begin preparing for Christmas 2015! :laugh: :rolling-smiley:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
What's a "dealer card?"
confused-smiley-013.gif

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
A "Dealer Card" is a gift card (Usually $5.00 or $10.00, but sometimes $25.00 and once I snagged one for $50.00 :banana: that the auto dealers give away when you visit them to look at their cars. You get a flyer from them in the mail, which you bring with you. After receiving the card I make a BEELINE to whatever store the card is for (Usually Targhee or Uncle Wally's) and purchase something (Usually a toy from January to the second weekend of Christmas), or a DVD (Second weekend of December to the first weekend of January). I placed my address on every mailing list of the dealers in Volusia County, and about once every other week I get such a flyer in the mail. :biggrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kisanwiki
Recent bookmarks